Attendance at this course provides you with:
- An understanding of the ICARA process and how to undertake it;
- An appreciation of the overall financial adequacy rule and the requirement to hold own funds and liquid assets to remain viable;
- An awareness of the ICARA document format and cover concepts such as recovery and wind-down planning triggers and intervention points;
- The obligation to maintain and update the firm’s ICARA;
- An awareness of the actions the MIF007 ICARA Questionnaire and the FCA reporting obligation.
- Identifying harm
- Overall financial adequacy rule
- Process for calculating the own funds threshold requirement
- Process for calculating the liquid asset threshold requirement
- Additional own funds/liquid assets
- Recovery and wind-down planning triggers
- ICARA questionnaire
- Reviewing and documenting the ICARA
Course aimed at: Senior Managers, including Executive Directors, Partners, Non-Executive Directors, Operations, Finance, Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit specialists. The course is especially suited for those tasked with producing, reviewing or approving the ICARA. The course is equally suited to participants from small and non-interconnected investment firms (SNIs) and non-SNI firms.