The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has signaled a clear shift in focus and prioritization. Recent commentary from SEC Chair Gary Gensler indicates that the agency will likely push forward with an aggressive rulemaking agenda in 2022.
Learn more about how this shift may impact private funds.
In this white paper, we discuss:
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Rulemaking
- Expanded Reporting Requirements for Investment Advisers
- Enhanced Regulation for Private Funds
- Implementation of the Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Regulation of Digital Assets
- Increased Regulation of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)